For over 10 years now, I’ve sold products and services online, primarily through iThemes.com. Throughout the years, we’ve built and sold literally hundreds of products … but at the core, we’re not just a software team, iThemes is an e-commerce business.
And so I’m keenly aware of the unique challenges of being an e-commerce store owner.
Just reflecting back … here are the three daily questions I ask myself:
- How do we keep growing? After all, we’re in business to make a profit. Otherwise, it’s just a hobby. So I’m always looking for ways to continue to grow the business, whether it’s testing Facebook advertising, or reviewing our analytics to see what content is getting traffic and returning on our investment or simply looking at our industry to look for new product opportunities.
- How do we stay competitive? After 10 years, I know one thing … the moment you take your foot off the gas pedal, someone is ready to pass you. Whether it’s through new products or features, adjusting to changes in the industry or customer landscape, ensuring your SEO strategy is up to date or learning and tapping into new marketing channels and strategies, staying on the cutting edge is a huge key to success.
- How’s the ship sailing today? Often the question is actually: What’s on fire? Running an e-commerce store has a myriad of challenges and obstacles, whether it’s maintaining updates on software, dealing with server or security issues or just making sure you’re consistently offering good customer support.
I can’t help but think there are many other e-commerce store operators with the same questions and the same issues …
So today, we’re rolling out a new E-Commerce Mastermind group specifically to help you with these questions, led by myself and my friend and e-commerce expert, Chris Lema.
The new E-Commerce Mastermind group is for anyone involved in running e-commerce websites and stores, from store owners to teams, developers, freelancers or agencies … basically, for those who want to take their e-commerce stores to the next level.
What’s in it for you?
The goal is to help you (or others you serve) make more money with your e-commerce store.
- Get insight, tips, feedback, support from other e-commerce store owners plus two longtime e-commerce experts on taking your store to the next level
- Present your e-commerce problems or issues to the group and get guidance and feedback
- Bounce new ideas off the group and see what others think
- Offer strategies and tips that have been successful for you to help others
When does the E-Commerce Mastermind start?
Beginning in April, for the next 3 months, we’ll meet for 2 hours online via webinar on these dates and times:
- Thursday, April 5 @ 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (CDT)
- Thursday, May 10 @ 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (CDT)
- Thursday, June 14 @ 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (CDT)
How do I join the E-Commerce Mastermind group?
Questions? Contact our sales team now. Are you a current iThemes Sales Accelerator Gold or Toolkit member? Watch your inbox for more information on registering for the E-Commerce Mastermind.
You’re a web professional. And this is how the pros do it. They get coaches to help with insights and practical advice. Why learn from your own mistakes when you can learn from everyone else’s?
The E-Commerce Mastermind will help you accelerate so that you can start seeing tomorrow’s revenue, today! Just don’t delay … this offer to join the E-Commerce Mastermind ends March 31, 2018 @ 11:59 p.m. (CDT).
The post Introducing a New E-Commerce Mastermind Group with Cory Miller and Chris Lema appeared first on iThemes.
Powered by WPeMatico